- Known for their quality meats
- Expect excellent meats as a stand-alone or for sandwiches to great salads and potatoes for a price you can't beat!
- They offer many main dishes that any local will rave about.
- Location: 1965 N 550 W, Waynetown, IN 4799
Contact: Tel: 765-234-2381
Shady Rail Farm Catering
- Wide variety of delicious foods
- Delicious bakery side to their business and can make homemade pies, pumpkin rolls, and more
- Use their own eggs and other homegrown foods as much as they can.
- Location: 1520 E Tibbetts Ln, Veedersburg, IN
- Family-owned restaurant
- 44 years of experience
- Offer a chocolate fountain, dinner themed meals, such as Mexican or Italian and will be happy to upgrade your tableware to China for a small fee
- Location: 400 N Jackson St, Greencastle, IN 46135
Rhonda Brotherton - Tel: 765-653-8777
- Well-known in not only in Central Indiana but at SCL too.
- Some of their locations are in Avon, Greenwood, and Carmel
- Catering manager Michelle, is awesome to makes your planning seamless
- Offer custom experience and even offer an old-school lemonade stand with your guests choice of muddled fruit in it.
- Location: Central Indiana
Contact: Michelle Hickman,
The Juniper Spoon
- Chef Lali Hess prides herself in harvest-inspired catering, using many of her own personally and locally grown foods.
- They have specialized menus just for SCL and have dinner buffet with service available.
- They offer traditional comfort food and down-home fare to exotic and international cuisine.
Delicious smoked meats that have won awards at the professional level
Enjoy their homemade rubs and sauces
Be sure to ask about their desserts and appetizers they have available.
Facebook:Whiskey Whiskers BBQ Company
Milligan's Flowers & Gifts
- FREE floral consultation with wedding consultant, Donna.
- Over 50 years of combined experience
- They do everything from your typical bouquets and boutonnieres to centerpieces and balloons.
- Call and ask for Donna today!
- Location: 115 E Main St, Crawfordsville, IN
Contact: Email: email@example.com
Tel: (765) 362-3496
Flowers, Gifts, & More
- This new flower shop is new to Crawfordsville, but not to arrangements.
- Offer a wedding consultant, Ragena to help brides figure out just what will make their day perfect.
- Attention to detail
- Offer special lines of gifts great for bridal party called Prairie Scents and Completely Nuts and Candy and even a DIY area to utilize.
- Their design work can even be seen at our pool area where one of the owners, Carla, helped design and choose all of the flowers out there back in 2014
- Location: 210 E Market St, Crawfordsville, IN
Tel: (765) 307-2341
Turkey Run State Park Inn
8102 Park Rd
Trip Advisor Rating 4
23 Min. South on 47 S
Happy Snappin' Photobooth
- Get ready for a great time with this fun specialty at your event!
- Forget the selfies and let Happy Snappin' capture all the smiles with their large variety of props for you to dress up with to show your silly side
- Location: Crawfordsville, IN
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel: 765-267-0718 (Call or Text)
Have Your Own Violinist
Olga Berezhnaya is a talented and successful Russian performer, vioinist-virtuoso!
Having unlimited repertoire, she is able to adjust any music for violin.
She is captivating to watch and listen to. Imagine the romantic feel you can have with your very own musician!
Facebook: Olga Berezhnaya - Violin
Macon it Wright-Wood flowers
Macon has a special talent and found a creative outlet in crafts and wood flowers
You can even find their display pieces at the lodge!
Indiana Zipline Tours Inc.
- Offer a true treetop canopy zipline experience!
- The tour consist of 8 ziplines, 1 swinging bridge, a few scenic walks and Indiana's only suspended platforms hanging in the trees
- Designed and built with nature in mind you'll fly like a bird over a mile of zipline cable, ranging from 150' to 2000'.
- 5 miles away with a 5-star rating on Trip Advisor
- Located: 4641 W. 450 S., Crawfordsville, IN
Tel: (765) 866-0006
Turkey Run State Park
- Local state park just 23 minutes south of Stone Creek on State Road 47
- They have easy to rugged trails (trail 3 is the most fun for adventurers.)
- During the summer they have a pool open and there are many things to see and do like the Nature Center, horseback riding, playgrounds, canoeing, and fishing.
- They have camping, cabins and an Inn for overnight lodging.
- Location: 8121 E. Park Rd., Marshall, IN
Tel: (765) 597-2635